We offer limited in store services due to COVID - 19. Here are the changes we've made to ensure everyone's safety:
- We kindly ask customers to make an appointment for shopping. If you don't have an appointment, we will make every effort to help you shop. Please understand that if a customer has an appointment, and you arrive without one, you may be asked to wait outside or to come back another time.
- We limit visitors to 2 customers at a time.
- We require customers to wear masks unless you have a documented health issue preventing this. We kindly ask you to wear gloves or wash hands / apply hand sanitizer prior to shopping.
- Other options to shop: online/phone. We offer shipping, curbside service and limited local delivery.
- We only accept credit cards or checks right now - we are not taking cash.
- We've added cleaning services and air purifiers to keep the shop safe and clean.
We thank everyone ahead of time for making this a safe space to shop.